PsychoLogic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PsychoLogic

Discuss the different topics under Psychology

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Extroversion Vs. Introversion

Go down 
+23
crmlmanaga
rarrogante01@gmail.com
Bruno Dars
SimplyAbby
gracie123
kuajazer
shinnie
MugiwaraPirates
ruberto
theyseemae
Joshiah
jaytina
Krystyl Says
sanel
YayaDub
tifalockhart
jetjetpalpal
Admin Meann
mikee11
Ate Apple
Xyn
Arjay Thumbs
Admin
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ceba

Extroversion Vs. Introversion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extroversion Vs. Introversion   Extroversion Vs. Introversion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2015 6:40 pm

An introvert Smile
cause i'd rather spend sparetime reading books and what nots of my interest.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Extroversion Vs. Introversion   Extroversion Vs. Introversion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2015 7:23 pm

Krystyl Says wrote:
I dont consider myself to any of the two. I recognize myself as normal Smile

In that case I think you still fall in the groups of extrovert people. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://psycho-logic.board-directory.net
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Extroversion Vs. Introversion   Extroversion Vs. Introversion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2015 7:24 pm

ruberto wrote:
nice appearance of the forum by the way..

Thank you! Im grateful cause you like it Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Extroversion Vs. Introversion   Extroversion Vs. Introversion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2015 7:28 pm

rarrogante01@gmail.com wrote:
I Consider myself both because it depends on the situation Smile

THANK YOU very much for your POSTS.
This will help the other members to understand more about INTROVERSION and EXTROVERSIOn
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Extroversion Vs. Introversion   Extroversion Vs. Introversion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2015 7:30 pm

crmlmanaga wrote:
I can consider myself as an extrovert Smile why? tinatanong pa ba yan ? HAHAHA XD . I say so because i love to interact with different types of people. I love to spend most of my time with friends and classmates and other people around me Wink Basta malungkot ako kapag mag isa Sad

I like the energy,, thank You.. I appreciate it Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Extroversion Vs. Introversion   Extroversion Vs. Introversion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2015 7:36 pm

Xyn wrote:
Admin wrote:

QUESTIONS
1. Are you an INTROVERT or an EXTROVERT? Why do you consider yourself as one?

2.What kind of social problem have you encountered being an INTROVERT/EXTROVERT?[/left]

Well, after reading your post, I believe that I'm an extrovert. It is because I got all the qualities of being one (such as being lonely without friends and etc.) But did you know, back then I considered myself as an introvert, because I usually wanted to be lonely rather than hanging-out with classmates or acquaintances. But now that I have friends, being lonely is not in my vocabulary Smile

Thank you for answering th e questions above,, Feel free to ask about Psychology.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Extroversion Vs. Introversion   Extroversion Vs. Introversion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2015 7:37 pm

Xyn wrote:
Admin wrote:

QUESTIONS

2.What kind of social problem have you encountered being an INTROVERT/EXTROVERT?[/left]

Well, after reading your post, I believe that I'm an extrovert. It is because I got all the qualities of being one (such as being lonely without friends and etc.) But did you know, back then I considered myself as an introvert, because I usually wanted to be lonely rather than hanging-out with classmates or acquaintances. But now that I have friends, being lonely is not in my vocabulary Smile

Thank you for answering th e questions above,, Feel free to ask about Psychology.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Extroversion Vs. Introversion   Extroversion Vs. Introversion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2015 7:39 pm

Admin wrote:
Xyn wrote:
Admin wrote:

QUESTIONS

That's good to know Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Extroversion Vs. Introversion   Extroversion Vs. Introversion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2015 10:27 pm

Why does it feels like, introvert is such a lonely word?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Extroversion Vs. Introversion   Extroversion Vs. Introversion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2015 10:43 pm

I think because it only points at oneself. You know. A man who never think of others, chooses to be alone. Isn't lonely? We can't enjoy things all by ourselves. In some point yeah, but it's different with the joy brought by having others beside us.
Back to top Go down
alyssaulangca

PostSubject: Re: Extroversion Vs. Introversion   Extroversion Vs. Introversion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2015 11:35 pm

I think I'm an extrovert. I enjoy being with my friends, though most of the times I don't want to be on the place with a lot of people. Smile
Back to top Go down
whentomorrowcams

PostSubject: Re: Extroversion Vs. Introversion   Extroversion Vs. Introversion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2015 11:40 pm

I'm an INTROVERT but always napagkakamalang EXTROVERT. Hahahaha ! I just wanted to be alone. But I have so many friendships. So pakikisama is activated. Laughing HAHAHAHAHA !

2.What kind of social problem have you encountered being an INTROVERT/EXTROVERT?

I don't how to interact with the kind of people I'm not used to, like people who are so naive or kaya so fussy in everything. Di ako makatagal. HAHAHAHA!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Extroversion Vs. Introversion   Extroversion Vs. Introversion - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Extroversion Vs. Introversion
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PsychoLogic :: PSYCHOLOGY :: What are YOU?-
Jump to: